During this challenging time amidst the global outbreak of COVID-19, nothing is more important to The Shop than the safety and health of our members, employees, guests, and the greater community. In our efforts to prevent the spread, we also recognize the importance of mental, emotional, and financial health. For those reasons, our coworking space in New Orleans will remain open to be a source of refuge and support where you can safely and productively get your work done. And when our Salt Lake City location opens in March 2021, the space will follow the same safety guidelines that have proven successful in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
If you would like to tour The Shop, we would love to accommodate you! Here is what you can expect:
- Visit our New Orleans location page to schedule a tour, or call 504-517-1200.
- With over 40,000 square feet of workspace, there is plenty of room to spread out. We have Commons memberships with 24/7 access available and a limited number of day passes available weekdays between 9am-6pm.
Salt Lake City (Open March 2021)
- Please call 801-980-2660 to learn about virtual and in-person tours.
To protect our current Shop members and visitors, we are actively:
- Keeping members and staff safe by adhering to expert recommendations and official policies from the Louisiana Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Requiring face coverings in all common areas, including conference rooms, kitchens, copy rooms, elevators, and shared workspaces.
- Practicing social distancing and maintaining a six-foot distance between our seating and desk arrangements.
- Adding more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic areas and surfaces.
- Providing disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, and cleaning products at reception and throughout the workspace.
- Sharing best practices to prevent COVID-19 published by health authorities.
The Shop is committed to maintaining a safe community. We are in this together. By staying well-informed and following the recommendations of our public health authorities, we can work together and have a positive impact on one another. If you have any questions or would like to receive more information on visiting our coworking space, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.