In a rapidly evolving business landscape, having a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with the strategic vision and expertise to navigate the complexities of the digital age is crucial. Introducing CMO Zen, your company’s gateway to unparalleled marketing success. CMO Zen brings a unique blend of creativity, data-driven insights, and innovative thinking to the table, ensuring that your brand not only stays relevant but thrives. We sat down with Jill Canales to learn more about her work with CMO Zen, her take on remote work, and her favorite place to unwind in the community.
1. Can you describe the work you do for CMO Zen?
I help young companies scale quickly with the right strategies at the right time. My forte is determining the ideal market positioning, messaging, and channels to reach potential customers.
2. Are there any exciting products/projects you are working on right now?
I love the range of clients I have- from Saas to service and physical products. I’m most excited about building a marketing program from the ground up for a personal wealth management company.
3. Branding and marketing is every so changing. What are some of things you do to stay up to date on the latest trends and strategies?
I work for CMO Zen, and agency with a team a brilliant marketors. We are always sharing the latest tech tools and new vendors in a Slack channel.
4. What is your favorite part about working at The Shop?
I love the people at The Shop. I feel so lucky to work remotely yet still feel lke I am a part of a community. And the space is beautiful!
5. How has working at The Shop benefited your overall workflow?
I am much more productive working out of my house. I’ve also made many new business connections.
6. Do you have a favorite place or best-kept secret of Salt Lake City / Utah?
I love the Bouldering Project. The climbing routes are great, it’s fun for people watching, and everyone is very friendly.